Awesome Insta-pets™ Activity Pack
Ready for some easy to care for, neat to watch, teacher approved pets? Introducing Insta-pets! They always stay inside their tanks, and never get too big. Just hatch and feed them! Mix a packet of Magic Mix with the included spring water, and students can watch their Insta-pets hatch in just 24-48 hours! Use the included food and feed them only once every couple weeks. That’s all the care they need! Insta-pets typically live for 8-12 weeks.
Insta-pets live in saltwater, and they actually swim up-side down! Insta-pets eggs come from San Francisco Bay, and students feed them a special type of algae from Hawaii, bringing a whole ecosystem into their classroom. They’ll grow up to about ½”. Where do they come from? What do they eat in nature? The included instructions explain these and more.
- - 10 Bags of Insta-pets Magic Mix
- - 5 Bags of Insta-pets Food
- - 25 Small Cups
- - 5 Large Spring Water Bottles
- - 3 Small Spring Water Bottles
- - 25 Eyedroppers
Your students learn:
- - About brine shrimp life cycles
- - To take responsibility for the well-being of living organisms
- - What environmental specific living conditions brine shrimp require
- - To notice instinctive behavior patterns
- - How to use eyedroppers
Keywords: brine shrimp, habitat, algae, evaporation, micron